8-Bit ArpeggiosRegular price$12.95
Arpeggios are an integral part of chiptune music. This pack is a large collection of 8-bit arpeggio sample instruments with all of the basic arpeggio types, including:
- Major, Minor, Perfect 5th & Octave Arpeggios
- Square, Triangle, and 2 Pulse Width Variations
- Fast & Slow Variations
- various Chord Intervals and Arpeggio Directions
Each instrument also has two patches, one for sustained notes and one for stabs. Both instruments use the same samples but have different volume envelopes. These envelopes can easily be changed within the software samplers.
This pack contains:
- 5256 8-Bit Arpeggio Samples
- 144 Arpeggio Instrument Patches (72 Sustained and 72 Stabs) for Native Instruments Kontakt, Ableton Live, Maschine, Logic Pro EXS24/Sampler, FL Studio, MPC Expansion Pack, and TAL-Sampler
- 24-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV files
Due to the rhythmic nature of arpeggiated sounds, every single note within the playing range has its own sample, and therefore every instrument has 73 samples. And with 72 instruments, this adds up to over 5000 8-bit arpeggio samples and is much larger than other 8UP instrument sound packs.The audio demo above only uses instruments from this pack and is for the sole purpose of demonstrating the capabilities of the sounds. No melodies or MIDI patterns are included. All sounds were created from scratch, no games were sampled.